Wednesday 26 August 2015

[ REVIEW ] FROZEN limited edition! Watery Face Pride Up! Cushion Pact by PeriPera

This is another thing from my haul in November 2014, and sadly, gotta admit that this is the most expensive thing I ever bought in Malaysia. It is exactly RM89, which is I suppose, twice the price of normally-affordable foundation cushion. RM89 = IDR329,300, or more than $30. It makes me sad.........
I mean, for PeriPera, is this price really common?
For those of you who have a foundation cushion from PeriPera, please kindly tell me how much is the actual (Korean) price.. Thanks~


In this side, it is written that the shade is no. 1 Peach Beige, but back then, when I was unpacked everything to check out this cushion, the shade written there was no. 2 Vanilla Beige (click here)



For a little bit detail, you can check out my post about the haul back in November, by clicking here.
So, I just again realized this when taking these photos, that actually everything is in Korean. No English. Wew.. How sad..
They have other stuff for Frozen limited edition such as powder pact, eyeliner kit, lip tint.. and... I guess eye palette, and that's all. When I was there, PeriPera counter was so small and separated from counter line like with Maybelline, clio and other brand, which is a bit pity, even though they need to highlight or promote this more interestingly.
I still remember I squatted in front of the shelf and picking the products one by one for testing.. Hahahaha..



The blue color part which my thumb was touching it, is actually a little help for us who wants to keep this beautiful box without ripping any part of the box. So, you just gotta press that blue part and then pull it up. Any edge of the box will not get torn because of our nails..

This is my second foundation cushion from other brand, aside from ETUDE HOUSE, and beside regretting, I still have to treasure it for review. Finally, my ETUDE HOUSE cushion has almost empty, currently.




Okay, I don't know who modify this cushion, but on the box, after I peeled off the sticker, it is written as no. 1, but then, at the back of cushion, is no. 2, so I don't know which one is which one.. I can't describe the shade... -_-
This is the bad thing of buying beauty products on the store, especially if the products are imported. Unfortunately, we can't just simply open the box, right.. So, deal with it~

Anyway, the puff's surface, which is later will be in contact with the foundation, is beige color, and which... I don't really like it. I prefer blue. Beige... You know... It looks dirty physically after several using, and I think I gotta wash it more and more often..



Umm..... This is kind of weird or normal, you think? The sponge is white.. I mean usually it's brown.. Huh? I was quite surprised actually..
Whatever.. So you are supposed to "dig in" a little bit, means pressing the puff onto the sponge quite hard and the foundation will appear to the surface. However, this is quite sad.. After several usage, I just realized that, is it because the shade that does not really match my skin or what, but I appear to be more greyish and pale instead of looking natural.. My excitement completely reduced when this thing did not work really well with my skin.. I have no problem if my skin appearance after applying this becomes lighter than my skin color, just not becomes grey~~~~ And I found out that I can't apply too much just like how I always did with the ETUDE HOUSE one

This is why I don't like beige puff. It still looks dirty no matter how many times you wash it




Pictures above taken after several using, like a month may be..

Conclusion....
Just like the theme and title, "Watery.." This is suitable for people with dry skin, so it moisturizes your skin after that. Just not for me.. Duhh.. I'm still not aware of what my skin needs until now.. Tsk tsk tsk..




PROS:
1. Completely new (great impression) even just by the look at the sponge which is still white.
2. Still considered as affordable... It's expensive because I purchased it outside Korea and there are almost none of PeriPera store in Malaysia either.. They are usually inside Watsons or any other small stands, selling Korean stuff



CONS:

1. I don't know whose fault is this, but the shade doesn't match my skin :'( somebody pasted wrong shade stickers on top of the actual one
2. It would be great if the air puff is in blue color instead of beige.. It looks dirty after some time even after you wash it -_- I prefer dark color for the puff
3. Too RARE. I went to Watson when I went to Malaysia but they don't sell the refill.. then what about it when it finishes? Throw away the case?



DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
No more.... Sorry PeriPera, but this product is just fail, or out of my expectation.. Only the theme "Frozen" will make people interested.
P.s. This is my personal opinion. If this goes well with you, then it's fine :)


 
RATE: 3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment