Wednesday 26 August 2015

[ REVIEW ] Eye Shadow Palette by elianto

I'm still a beginner -_-
So, if the post is a bit off of the topic, or you found it a bit weird, I'm sorry in advance, because after all... elianto's eye shadow is my FIRST. OWN. Eye shadow. Usually, I steal my sister's, but even so... I still have no idea how to combine it with what and blablabla...

elianto is a product of Malaysia. Located almost anywhere in Malaysia's shopping malls, and like I said in the previous post, for me personally, elianto is just like an alternative for me, not only in terms of price which sometimes can be cheaper, but also the access. ETUDE HOUSE in Indonesia, offline store, the price is just making me cry-blood. I can buy 2 to 3 products by online for this price, but I can only buy 1 product (or even can't) from offline stores. So, luckily, elianto is also located here in Surabaya, and I often visit the counter to check out some current discounts or products they are having..

About the eye shadows....


You would be surprised, no? If I tell you that I bought these 2 products in 2 different country.. Hahahaha. For Frosty Palette, I bought in Malaysia, and you can check it here, for my Malaysia Haul , but not really. LOL. And the black case, I just bought it last week in here, Surabaya, because they were having a 45% discount for the eye shadow, so basically I get Rp90,000 ($9) for 4 pieces of single eye shadows, which is supposedly, you can only get 2 eye shadows for that price.
Note that the case is additional! I bought the case for Rp50,000 ($5) something, and I guess it's still worth it because the eye shadows are on SALE




I think Frosty Palette came out during Christmas 2014 (I hope so...) and so it was on SALE when I bought it, and it was around RM9.90 something, so roughly around $3 or more..
Look! The color is just so universal! You can combine it to make an absolute beautiful eye.. And they are a bit sparkly, but not too much, because I'm not so into glittery eyes yet~ So, these days I'm still interested to get matte-finish eye shadow or a little bit bling bling is still fine..

For the swatches..

So Pigmented and smooth!!!
 I really love it and I've been using it whenever I'm going to class. The brown one is just so suitable for my skin and for the white, sometimes I use it as a highlighter on my nose bridge.. This palette just amazing and incredible~! Universal color, pigmented, smooth, and ANYWAY, it comes with a sponge applicator but I was washing it when I took these pictures.. So, let it dry...

For the second palette....


(clockwise) sparkling silver, orange+brown with sparkle, dark dark dark purple, and hot pink

 Don't ask me the name, because it's not mention on the box. And by the way, by the time I decided the 4 colors, and also the case, the sales girl helped me to put each one of them onto the case, so... don't know... Hahaha.. For dark purple and hot pink, it's a matte eye shadow, and I really love the dark purple, the color is so unique and I saw a blogger using this color, and I think it's easy to combine it, especially with the hot pink one and create a kind of suitable look for autumn, even though Indonesia doesn't have autumn... LOL.. Just amazing.. ETUDE HOUSE has this dark purple color too, and I think it's in Look at My Eyes Cafe line
However, this case doesn't come with brush or applicator, so now I'm struggling -_- wash the applicator so often and sometimes I have to apply the product with bare finger

The swatches....


After silver, is the hot pink, and then dark purple, and then last one, the other sparkle eye shadow, which is.... Not visible -_- I did swipe couple layers and still not visible... Wew.. However, I think for the color payoff, the other palette (Frosty) is much better than this one.. One swipe and it appears really clear..! However, I love both of them and I guess it's still great for a beginner.. beside having cheaper price..

Short right? Will update the post once I have a clear and perfect picture of it on my eyes!


PROS:
1. Pigmented and smooth
2. Affordable, especially if you purchase it directly in Malaysia
3. They always throw a great discount, regularly, and annually.. LOL. Yup, when other shops do not do it, elianto is the only oone
4. Simple packaging, not that fancy.. Well, similar to The Face Shop maybe
5. Great alternative aside from Korean product


CONS:
-


DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Yes! Definitely! They have lots of colors too!
 
RATE: 3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment