Saturday 22 August 2015

[ SHARE ] MALAYSIA HAUL June 2015!

Just wanted to keep it short for this post, because I told you guys a lot of story in the previous post about my trip and so on~ If you are interested, you can check here! I wrote a lot of stuff.. Haha... From my stay in KL and then went down to Malacca, and blablabla...

So, let's get back here...
When I went to Malaysia, I didn't make any plan about what I'm going to buy or what I really need, or... which one is only sold in Malaysia and not in Indonesia.. I was just too excited about this trip, and thanks to my aunt and my parents for giving so much for me for shopping... But.. I didn't consider it as shopping anyway.. It's too little.. LOL~ Unlike how I used to do..


(Clockwise) Nature Republic Cleansing Wipes, ETUDE HOUSE hair treatment. 5 pieces of sheet masks from SaSa, Cleansing wipes and cotton pad from Daiso



The second picture is the combination of what my bestfriend and I bought. Yup, we went to our (or may be "my") favourite store, and visiting in one shopping mall is not enough. I was so happy to find Bath & Body Works was ON SALE. I was thinking a lot about trying their product other than hand sanitizer and lotion.
These two pictures were taken in the hotel, so definitely 2 months ago.. Haha

Watsons
 Wet tissues and nose pore pack strips are definitely my absolute favorite from Watsons! Their wet tissues are just great, with no alcohol, smells good and they have a lot of types for this.. I've been using their tissue starting from last year until today, and actually there is one Watsons too nearby my hometown, but I just can't help my hand not to take this cuties.. Haha.. And and.. Their pore pack is better than Biore, noted~

Daiso
 From Daiso, I ended buying only these two. Due to my obsession these days with cleansing wipes and cotton pads. Yes I'm telling you honestly here. There are only few drug stores or may be companies who produce cleansing wipes, other than Pond's, which is also my favorite and it is recommended too if you are interested. That goes the same to cotton pad too... I was just crazy to find cotton pads here and there to compare which one is good. Indonesia do not have cotton pads like this too.. I'll show you next post..

Elianto. (Clockwise) BB Age Block Toning Serum, cute and handy Eau De Toilette, Again.... Cleansing wipes, Sheet Masks, Simple and cute palette from Frosty Christmas edition, and mini lip gloss
Yes, you saw cleansing wipes again.. -_- Hahaha.. Sorry for my obsession~ That time, Elianto was the only cosmetic shop who threw a quite great deals for almost every single product! From 10%, 20%, 50%, 70%, Buy 1 get 1, and just woww.. So many things here I bought for only RM10 (each), except the masks, because 1 box contains 10 and I already distributed (lol, I mean gave away) to my Mom and friends, and only 5 or 6 left.. Anybody may have different opinions, but I think Elianto is the best alternatives (in price, especially) if you need to buy an affordable cosmetic or skincare product - Korean cosmetic. I guess I went to Malaysia a little bit early before their annual mid-year sale, so that's why I can't get much~ I was just looking for SALE items, haha..

(Clockwise) Nature Republic, ETUDE HOUSE (mask), Bath & Body Works (lip gloss), The Face Shop (Cotton Pad), ETUDE HOUSE (hair treatment)
You may wonder why I only bought such a few from ETUDE HOUSE. Only 1 mask and 3 hair treatments? Yes..... 'cause it was only RM5 / each. Well, I checked their local website regularly to know what are their current promotion. But these 2, are the only I things I was interested. The rest I can buy online, it will be cheaper. So, again, you saw cleansing wipes and cotton pads! Hahaha.. But this is the last one, don't worry.
The cotton pad is from The Face Shop, compared to the other two above, this one is the most expensive and the least, in terms of amount. LOL. However, I'm currently using it and I think it's different than the other two.. Review will be up in future!

(Clockwise) SNP Animal Character Mask, 6 pieces of My Beauty Diary Mask, Collagen Omega-3 masks with Cat on it from a random K-pop shop in Dataran Pahlawan, Malacca (in front of Brands Outlet). Eye patch from Guardian, 2 remaining masks from SaSa
These things above I picked it from random drug store, like SaSa, guardian, and even Pasar Malam (night market)!! LOL~ Like SNP Animal Character Mask, well guys.. If you are following the trend, this type of mask is currently a hit in the market, and The Face Shop already has it in the store, and the price.. Well, this one is quite expensive, but knowing the fact that I will look like a monster when I'm wearing it, just wow... Just assume it's worth my money.. Haha. And then My Beauty Diary mask is also recommended and affordable! It's also another option other than ETUDE HOUSE or Innisfree may be.. This mask is made in Taiwan, and I swear it's great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment