Wednesday 5 August 2015

[ SHARE ] Another Journey to Malaysia!

Hi readers! I'm truly truly sorry for not updating anything for these 2 months, 'cause I was a little screwed up with my schedule! Well... Anyway, these 3 months until September will be my last term in the college before another 3 months for internship.. Time flies so fast...
For the whole June, I was doing my final assignment and also preparing for my final exam, and after that 2 weeks of full holiday, and I went to Malaysia for a week, and which! I'm going to spill everything about my trip in this post! Hope you read until the end okay... LOL.. And the following week, I went to other city in Indonesia for another chapter of holiday with my cousins, and after that.. my new classes started~ May be, because I'm on my last term, I'm a little bit more busy than previous terms. I got hectic assignment here and there, but! Surprisingly, I slept too much.. And this body is going to be fat :'(
And today..! You know what guys, I just had my mid-term exam but luckily there is none tomorrow, so I decided to do my blog!



Petronas Twin Tower, Kuala Lumpur
 Let's get started!

Thanks for your patience guys, and I hope you don't leave me.. LOL~ Thank you so much for always reading my posts. And so, for today's story.... it's about my HAUL! Mostly... When I went to Malaysia on June 22nd - June 27th.. Too short isn't it? :'( I know..... I wish I could stay longer...





Day view (from single room)


Night view (from single room)


I guess it was a big mistake to book my flight at night hours, because it's just sucks! I wasted one day already! :'( and I just realized that... -_- I departed from Yogyakarta around 5pm, and reached KL around 8.30pm (local time), two-and-a-half hours flight. The new terminal (yes I said new) is really really big. KLIA2 is still considered new. It took me around 1 hour to go out from there -_- So like, more or less around 2km of walking. Yes, walking! It's so unfortunate that there's no shelter car, or what they usually used to give the elders a ride.. Because my Grandma's friend was with us, so, I felt bad but I can't do anything, because there was no one there..! Like, only toilet workers, in a big hall, imagine that... And it was so tiring, even I felt that as a person who is much younger than her..

Blur selfie of four of us. Empty ~~~
 
Let this be a lesson for you.. No wearing fancy high heels. Bring less stuff in your hand (no luggage or whatever). Look for the securities if you need help like, giving your grandparents / parents a ride until the luggage claim or even exit door. Well, in fact I saw a small indoor car there..

I booked 3 rooms in Tune Hotel Downtown. Remember, it should be downtown...
1 double room for my aunt and my grandma's friend, 2 single rooms for my best friend and I. Yes, we stayed in a separate room, due to sudden reservation of my grandma's friend, like, she suddenly wanted to join us, that goes the same for my best friend too. At first I only reserved the double room for me and my aunt, but then.. Yeaaa.. That happened. However, as a Hospitality kid, I'm just gonna say that Tune Hotel Downtown has the best service for such a budget hotel! I booked 3 rooms from Traveloka , and it was really cheap even though I booked the room 1 month before... People say that the hotel is not really good, because they have a bad experience like losing their stuff or whatever, but the main thing is, you should take care of your own thing, don't scatter it all over the bed when you're out, because every day, your room will be cleaned! Even without you make a request!

My Room (Single type) #1
My Room (Single type) #2

My Room's Toilet (Single type) #3
My Room's Toilet (Single type) #4

My Room's (Single type) #5

Tune Hotel Downtown is so close to 2 shopping malls I guess, and one of them is most recent one! And other than that, you are just so close with Monorail station (Medan Tuanku) and from my room, I get to see KL tower everyday!! Best view ever~
By riding monorail, you can go to Bukit Bintang directly without changing to RapidKL. I only mention Bukit BIntang, because it's my favourite place~ I always have to go there anytime I visit KL. Bukit Bintang is the heaven for shopping ladies.... Haha. From H&M, ZARA, Vincci, Forever 21, and a lot more are in there! This is recommended places for shopping, especially if they are throwing seasonal fantastic sales!! That's just.. HEAVEN! Hahaha..

This is just one part from our Haul.. Will not reveal everything here~ LOL
 
Pavilion, Bukit Bintang

I have the chance to visit a quite new shopping mall, I guess, other than Bukit Bintang and Berjaya Times Square and Mid-valley.. It's Nu Sentral!! You have to go to the most end station, KL Sentral.
Now they have this shopping mall as a "bridge" between the monorail station and KL Sentral itself.. And I found Bath&Body Works!! And they were on SALE!! Wew.. Sorry~ Just need to mention it.. Haha

Bath & Body Works Mid Year SALE!!!

My stay in KL was really pleasant, and mostly it was thanks to Tune Hotel Downtown for having such a great strategic location! And also Traveloka for the cheap return tickets and hotel reservations! Tune Hotel has really great single room, and I guess I would just book that room again in future even though I travel with friends.. I prefer to have private room than share share with somebody.. Haha

Main Lobby (photobooth)

Meeting Room for 6 pax (photobooth)

Moving on, to another city called Malacca... 2 hours from KL by bus. It's where I used to stay for 4 and half years and Malacca has changed a lot! But.... not really... I still love the atmosphere, the food and basically it was still the same, but what I like about Malaysia (tourism side), especially Malacca, is that within 2 or 3 years, they always do some renovations in their shopping malls, streets... and... somewhere.. LOL.. I only pay attention to the shopping malls, so yeah.. hahaha. Malacca is also less hectic and less traffic than KL. There are lots of hotels near the shopping malls, from budget hotel to 5 stars hotel...
If you want to explore the tourist destination, I suggest you to find a hotel near Jonker Walk, Malacca Raya, Kota Laksamana, and Mahkota. Other than that, if you need to ride a taxi, not only Malacca, but all over Malaysia, you can use MyTaxi. Follow the instructions, and the "personal driver" will call you back in a mean time~


Jonker Walk, Malacca

Dim Sum stand! Always always always available!

Jonker Walk only open on weekend as a night market, starting from 6 or 7pm until 11pm. Other than that, you can only explore their mini shops which mostly sell souvenirs. Delicious food, cheap stuff, a lot of things are there.. Not much.. But it can satisfies your hunger! I was really craving for their dim sum, too good~
That summarizes my story? LOL

For complete story of what to eat, where to go, and so on.. You can go to my bestfriend's blog, by clicking here! 3 parts about our trip, lots of picture and I love her!! :D This trip was the first overseas trip for us and were really excited!
Thanks to our parents for paying, of course.. Haha.. The trip is our advance birthday gift this year.. Thank God!! :D

* I don't have camera or DSLR, so a lot of photos didn't come out well. Some of the photos were captured against the sunlight, so it was not good too *

No comments:

Post a Comment