Friday 29 May 2015

[ REVIEW ] & Rose Flowering Nails in #2 Velvet Rose by ETUDE HOUSE

This line, came soooo loooooooooong ago..
AND instead of trying to buy their lip product, I had no idea why I chose this tho', hahaha.. So, if you still remember and regularly read every post on my blog, last year on November, I went to Malaysia for my sister's graduation, only for 2 days, but I used all of money for buying a lot of drug store's skin products!
They had a pretty good deals everywhere that time, from drug store and also ETUDE HOUSE. I still remember that time that I wasted my money a lot on Watsons, and only RM50 left in my wallet when I went to ETUDE HOUSE, luckily, the deals were fantastic, like Buy 1 Get 1, 50% discount, 70% discount, and others.
This color is gorgeous that I can't resist or can't get away from it!





The box... How do I say.. It's really thick cardboard, it's like a high quality cardboard. I can feel it! Hahaha, and the box is pretty too, isn't it?
So, I think this came out on autumn two years ago? This product is indeed a bit old, but since so many girls love their lip tints, only lip tints stay in the market until today. I have to admit that their lip colors are all so adorable too! I'm planning to buy it, but still don't know yet when I'll buy it..
I'm planning to travel to Malaysia again next month, and it's Ramadhan season, and I guess, not only cosmetic shops but clothing shops too will throw out some sales!


Back to the nail polish story. I think they have 2 types of kit for this nail kit, and that time, only no. 2 left so I just grabbed it. It was only RM19.90 that time after discount, and for in store, this price is quite worth it, and actually in Indonesia, for some online shop, this price is quite normal, or in fact some online shops may be selling this for  more expensive price.
So, if you want to travel to a country or somewhere, where everything is cheap when SALES are everywhere.. coming to Malaysia is my recommendation. Indonesia? Not really... Hahaha *no offense




They have 2 types of stickers and honestly, I like the second one better than the first one.. It's more like artistic and crowded, so, this sticker will literally becomes the highlight of your nails!
And look at the different of size for each sticker.. You know.. Some sticker, I don't know where I saw it, but the difference between biggest and fattest finger until the thinnest finger is so big, and only 5 stickers provided.. So, it's like, "if it's not fit, then it's your problem, should... I.... care....? :P "
-_____-


No. 2: After Blossom. No. 1: Rose Garden
I love the red color (left) one! Don't you think it's so pretty? Hahaha.. Yeah right.. This is the red color that I personally love. I don't really like it if it's too bold. And however, the lavender or pale color is so cute too..
Just conclude that I love both of them.. Haha

Dear guys, you may not get this anymore because ETUDE HOUSE possibly has discontinued this product. Sad~ Just take it for your reference in future.
Since in 2014, I don't think they launch a product for autumn, so I guess this year they would..

This is my OWN hand!

This is my friend's hand. LOL. Yup! She admits that her nails are more ugly than mind. And I didn't have the skill to be a nail artist either.. Ckckck. It was not purposely done this way okay~
It's matte nail polish!! OMG! I guess this is my first time having a matte nail polish! And this is such a beautiful red, especially when you put it on!
The lavender color is also cute and adorable. I guess these 2 colors are so universe.. Suitable for tanned skin or fair skin, and to be honest I'm in the middle of fair and tanned, but seriously everything turns out better! I really really love it, especially the red one!


It's hard to paste the sticker, so we decided not to do it.. Sorry guys! Look from other blog, kay?! :D
This color is really recommended!!!

PROS:
1. The color is to-die-for to be honest. It's hard to find this gorgeous red, unless if you talk about O.P.I
2. Cheap? Not talking after discount, I believe before discount, the actual Korean price is still affordable
3. The stickers! Gotta praise the one who design it. Not only the art but also the size!!! Good job!! Love yaa!!! xD
4. Since this is matte, so it dries faster and doesn't even need a fan or cooler to dry your finger
5. Universal color. Suitable for any type of skin color!

 
CONS:
1. Not really cons, but this line has discontinued, so..... Hahaha. You should wait for next season..
DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE? 
No. No. No..
This will lasts for more than 2 years... Hahaha.. I'm a nail polish junkie, but to buy another nail kit, I gotta think twice, 'cause I have lots of it in my closet

RATE: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment