Wednesday 26 August 2015

[ REVIEW ] Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner AND Vitamin E Face Mist by The Body Shop

My first very own The Body Shop skincare product!!!!!!!!

This post I think would be very short, with only 3 pictures and short sentences, because everyone knows The Body Shop, right? Right? Right? RIGHT?????
Just kidding... yup really, since everyone knows about what it is and the store is located across the world, so I'm not going to write a lot here. If you are so curious, go to the shop and let the salesman helps you, because that was what happened to me when I was choosing which one to buy..


These two, well, will assume this as my first own skincare product.. aside from my almond hand cream that I bought last year, that exceptional, haha..
So, currently I'm using these 2 products, because there is no changes in my irritation or whatever it on my cheeks, it's more than 6 months since I told you guys on February I guess, and not to offend anybody, the things I bought, back on February, was not even effective at all and didn't make any changes since then.. So, told my Mom that I can't take it anymore, and last week, I decided to visit this shopping mall in Surabaya and going in and out each of skincare and beauty stores, like Kiehl's, The Body Shop and others, including those in department stores like SOGO


So, like what I said, I'm currently using this toner, after shower. This toner is the first step of my skin care routine to cleanse make up residue, impurities, as the label said. This toner is suitable for blemished skin. And believe it or not, this is somehow too strong once I apply it on my face, like burning.... Wew.. But it does what it says...thankfully... The blemishes on my face is now reduced and yeah.. I feel some changes..
I forgot what is that layer at the bottom. The salesman told me what it is, and he said that layer is the most important essence for my face, so before using, make sure you shake it well. Looks like baby's milk doesn't it? LOL

Second one...


The face mist caught my attention as I was looking for light moisturizer that I need to use after applying the toner, because the toner really makes my face dry! That I need to apply shea butter cream from ETUDE HOUSE to moisturize my skin, especially near the smile-fine-line area. It hurts so much when your face is completely dry, to the extent that it becomes so stiff!
And so, that's why I think face mist is a great alternative, rather than gel or cream product. It's just for personal convenience, so... yeah... And this face mist smells great too, not too strong.. AND IT DOES MOISTURIZE MY FACE

 
PROS:
1. What... Organic? Eco-friendly? Healthy ingredient? :D
2. Affordable (only for these 2, kay? Hahaha)
3. ALL THE PRO(S) YOU ARE THINKING OF RIGHT NOW!! :D
 

CONS:
1. I just dislike the after-effect for the toner. My face feels stiff and burn, but only 1 minute.. that's alright.


DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Yessss~ Definitely! I even think about buying the toner again in future!

 
RATE: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment