Wednesday 11 February 2015

[ REVIEW ] AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot Patch by ETUDE HOUSE

Hey girls and beauty readers!
I guess today am going to post some reviews, especially about some products which I purchased last month, if you read about it..

This is going to be fun, 'cause I'm always full of curiosity and really, myself can't wait to try the product!
So, today, is AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot Patch!
It's from the AC Clinic line, which is specially adjusted to cope with stubborn acne.
I wrote a review about the Pink Powder Spot last year, and it really works well with pimples!





http://cdn-deals.bigsale.com.my/images/deals/174378/ac-clinic-daily-series-ac-deal.jpg

Honestly, I really wish I can purchase all of this products, especially the gel lotion and toner, since my face is a bit sensitive, like.. once a month, a pimple might pop up out of nowhere.... -_- But! Realizing that actually everything has the same aim and function, so, yeah.. just buy what is necessary.. Hahaha

Let's check out....



 So, this product is a patch, but for your red, big and naughty pimples. I don't know why I suddenly thought about this thing, but everything is just like a destiny, 'cause last week around Friday, suddenly it grew on my chin! Duuhhh!! What an irritating matter!! It's always on my chin! God really wants it to be there, hahaha



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETUDE HOUSE AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot Patch

Formulated with Pink Spot Powder, direct spot application adhesive patches care with translucent coverage

Direction:
1. Select appropriate size patch, detach from sheet and apply directly to acne,
2. Leave on for 8 ~ 12 hours. For day or night time application
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The size of this product (not the patches) is similar like ETUDE HOUSE's nose pack . Same weight and yeah.. I thought it will have a lot of patches inside thou'
But........




It's quite small than the packaging.. ckckckc.
To think again about the price.. Ummm.. Not so worth it, unless if after I use 1 patch, then the acne will gone straight away, hmmm...

This has..
2 big patches = 13 mm
8 medium patches = 10 mm
6 small patches = 8 mm

The timing when I did this is really really right~ I got the big acne on my chin -_-


I was using this product at night, 'cause I need to leave it on my face for 12 hours, so.. My recommendation is, bed time is better than day time. And at first I thought the patches will be visible when I put it on, because it's not completely transparent, that's why I was kinda worry if I use this on day time..

So, I took the medium size, because using the big one is really a waste I think, hahaha




It's really small on my hand, be careful! Don't let it drop!




This time, I successfully did put it on my chin, and it was completely invisible!!
I can't even see if it was really on my chin, gotta slightly touch it, and I'll go "There it is.." LOL

I applied this for two days in a row, and what I can tell you is there was a big difference on it! Of course I also "asked" for a help from the white powder, which comes together with the pink powder spot. I applied it every morning after bath, before putting on skincare and yeah.. Now everything is good!

I guess putting it for 3 days is enough. After that you can apply the pink powder or foam cleanser to fasten the healing process..


PROS:
1. Transparent! It won't be visible when you put it on, no matter how fair or dark your skin is...
2. Comes in different size!
3. Do really good job is fasten the healing or at least, but not to the extent that it will burst.
4. Big difference shown after 2 or 3 days!


CONS:
1. For Asian, especially Indonesian, I have to admit that this is quite expensive, especially when you need to save up some money. And also, it comes only 16 patches. Honestly, at first I thought it will be around 30 -_- sorry for being greedy. But if you want something paraben-free, this is good for you..

2. Not every online shops has this (for a cheap price)



DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Yes!! 



RATE: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment