Friday 31 October 2014

[ REVIEW ] AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot by ETUDE HOUSE

I try to write as many reviews as possible these days, 'cause maybe I can't make it next week because of mid-term exam (ToT)/~~~

Okay, this review is about pimples and ridiculous-acne treatment from ETUDE HOUSE, and around a month ago I bought this from online shop, just for precaution. Well, maybe red ridiculous pimples might grow out of nowhere, like what I have right now!



The one on my chin just grew like 2 or 3 days ago, and it's really annoying!! Why pimples popped out just a few days before my trip??!!! ( ゚ Д゚)While the one at the corner of cheek, I think also few days ago, and thank goodness I still can cover it with my hair, so not so big deal!



And thank God!! I already have the medicine!! Hahaha







I'M REALLY SORRY about my photos here (* ̄m ̄) I tried to make it focus several times, but really, cannot do that.
And what irritate me the most is the writing! Such a small and too fine writing! Grrrrrr....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formulated with Salicyclic Acid and Hinoki Cypress, AC Clinic delivers trouble care. Pink Powder alleviates trouble swelling on contact to minimize damage. Comes with cotton swabs for application

(Direction) Do not shake bottle. After facial care, allow powder to settle at the bottom. Perpendicularly dip cotton swab into the bottle to draw powder from bottle. Use swab to dab trouble spots and acne with swab tip to coat with powder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It contains sulphur , which is sooo acidic, and usually used for ridiculous red pimples! My mom has it too but not ETUDE HOUSE, but the powder's color and the smell are the same.

(left to right) Pink Powder Spot, Pink Powder Water, Cotton Swab

(Pink Powder Spot) The bottle is made of thick glass. I think it's because of the strong sulphur inside, so, cannot use ordinary bottle like plastic.
The color of the powder is soft pink. Sulphur smell. LOL
This contains POWDER too. But white, not pink! And it doesn't smell as strong as sulphur.

There's nothing written about the Pink Powder Water on the box, so I couldn't tell what's the function, but I read somewhere that this one is almost the same with the other one (glass bottle). Pink Powder Spot is used at night before you go to bed, while Pink Powder Water is at day.
Since the color is white so it's not so visible. You can pat it lightly on the damaged area. Remember NOT TO SHAKE THE BOTTLE WHEN YOU WANT TO USE IT.

The texture is like a sand when you rub it wherever with your finger. Seriously, it's a powder, only rougher than baby powder.

PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!

So, I applied some after everything was done....


It dries quickly, after around 5 to 10 seconds, so it won't drop when you are doing whatever position.

It's done!
Overall, I like it, and I'm gonna see it for the next few days, to see any changes on the area, because a month ago when I also did have pimples and tried to apply my mom's pink powder, it did work within less than a week! So I hope this works too  (●^o^●)

If you are pimples-maniac ( I mean you always have red, ridiculous, disturbing pimples, once in two weeks or once a month), I suggest you to buy this product. Sulphur works fast man!  (●^o^●) So yeah, why not? It's cheap some more. And another suggestion is to buy other AC Clinic product like the mask or face mist, it helps you faster.

I think only ETUDE HOUSE has this kind of product, isn't it?



PROS:
1. Cheap ($11 - $12 = Rp120.000 - Rp140.000) if you buy online
2. Works faster to heal because it contains Sulphur, which is acidic
3. Comes with other product of acne treatment




CONS:
1. The writing on the box is too small!





DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Of course!!!! But let me finish this first. It may takes one year!!



RATE: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment