Friday 31 October 2014

[ REVIEW ] e.l.f. Corrective Concealer





Let me begin this review with story...

At first, I didn't know what is concealer for, but before I find out, my sister gave her to me FREELY, just because she has no more time to do it. I seriously don't know what it is for, even back then I've never bought any concealer, 'cause I though it's just a useless thing, like.. What? If you just want to cover something, then just put more and more and more powder on it. But then, I found that powder was so easily fade away, so.. yeah...
Last time, I did put too much powder on my face, that sometimes I looked pale like a corps and not normal too, but then, sweats, dusts, dirt makes my powder fade and then I looked normal again, hahaha.

So, my sister gave me hers on last July without teaching me first what and how to do it.
She gave me together with the box, so at least I know what to do with it, even though the box is already... Umm.. torn here and there..  \(^o^)/





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conceals under-eye darkness, blemishes and other skin imperfections with customized coverage
o
Brightens under-eye circles and neutralizes redness
o
Convenient size for on-the-go travel
o
DIRECTIONS: Use the nude and beige shades (picture: 2 pieces on the left) to conceal problematic areas. Use the green shade to neutralize redness like that of acne and the lilac shade to brighten dull yellow tones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'm sorry the box is quite dusty (^_^)v

Mirror is provided

You wonder why there is no brush?
Right.... The brush is gone... Even before I get the chance to use it (~o~)
So means it was lost when my sister used it, don't know why, so I'm sorry I can't tell you how the brush looks like, 'cause I don't know..

Now, I'm using other brush my sister gave me, which is alright though, and it works!




By the way, out of this 4 choices, I use lilac more often because it covers my under-eye circle perfectly, and the color just matches my skin tone around the eyes.



Before applying the concealer under my eyes.

I applied it ONLY on my left eye (picture: right side) to show the difference

and... DONE.

While for the green one, I almost never use it since my acne doesn't show any red like those people, or maybe they have such a fair skin so if one pimple pops out, the redness is ridiculous, I just no... since my face is kind of oriental.
While for the nude color, umm.. how do I say it? I use it quite rare though, 'cause I don't have much problematic areas, and sometimes it doesn't show any changes too when I apply it. Problematic areas are like.. what? Pimples? Or? Because honestly, for small ridiculous disturbing pimples, I don't have it kekekeke (^▽^)


Look! Easy to carry right? And it's light too! ヽ(^。^)ノ
Anyway, about price, I don't really know how much and I forgot to ask my sister about that, and in Indonesia especially in the city I'm currently staying, there is no official e.l.f. counter, and some online shops don't sell it, so it's really hard to compare. e.l.f products are usually pretty cheap, even cheaper than ETUDE HOUSE and the quality is great too


PROS:
1. Simple packaging
2. Easy to carry and very light
3. 4 colors for 3 different functions (we need this the most)
4.  A bit soft but sticky texture


CONS:
-

DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
YES!! This is my favorite after all! Or... is it because it's my first concealer? Well maybe.. But I really love it!


RATE: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment