Wednesday 29 October 2014

[ REVIEW ] MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral (#30)

Hey guys, udah lama kan gak nge-review? Hahaha... Kayaknya sih lama..
So, my review today is about MAYBELLINE's blush on that I just bought one week ago.. I don't know if it still exists out there, but in Indonesia, yes..


 Warna-warna yang dijual di Indonesia sih gak sebanyak ini. I bought mine in SOGO and they only sell, like 4 or 5 colors. And anyhow, nowadays I'm looking for orange + pink color, or maybe just orange, because pink doesn't suit me at all. Aku berniat mau beli ini lama banget, cuma baru bisa kebeli minggu lalu.
Selama ini, if I want to wear a blush on, well... just do it with my lipstick. My lipsticks are quite bright.(●^o^●)
 




I don't know why it appears to be more pink than orange in the photo, but when I did put some of it on my hand, it really was ORANGE, and the word written behind is Candy Coral too, but whatever... ヽ(´ー`)┌




Okay, so.... I just love it! From the outside, it looks simple, and to tell you too, the creamy one is more expensive than the powder one, but everything is the same, just the texture.
And honestly, I love blush on that doesn't need any brush to apply. Well, sometimes I don't have time to do it, and don't need to do so much if am just going to class. People in my college don't really pay attention with heavy make up, except some lecturers, ヽ(´ー`)┌ well yeah, they do so much make-up.

Or, people? Which one do you think takes less time? The creamy one or the powder one?



It's so soft! (✿◠‿◠) And just a light touch on it with your finger, it's already there. Even softer than a cake!! Hahaha. I really love it! But other people may find it a bit troublesome too, since it will takes some more time to rub it on your cheeks and blend it together so it will be balance.
So, the texture is like this....

It's really soft!

Apply it on my hand..

And blend it...

I'm not so into blush on yet, so sometimes I don't put too much of it on my cheeks. Since my skin has somehow turns a bit dark than before, so I don't want the blush to stand out  ( ̄ー ̄)especially if I'm just going to class. It will be awkward. Everyone doesn't really put on make-up, but I do, hahaha. So, yeah... normally I don't need it.

The diameter is about 3 - 4cm.
Wait! I haven't apply it yet!

Actually I put some on my face..

I put some on my cheek, but it wasn't visible enough, and again I put again, but still not. ( ̄□ ̄;)
When I have a great picture of it, I'll share it in future.



Such a short review huh? With less word to say? Hahaha

So, to conclude this.. I really love this, or maybe any brand that has creamy blush on, I will try.
Honestly, I was planning to buy ETUDE HOUSE's cookie blusher, but since I don't have the brush, and the color I want is so rare, not every online shop has it, so END  ( ̄ー ̄)
It's so light and easy to carry, but, is it possible to melt? If the temperature is too high ( ̄□ ̄;) , like example you  accidentally leave it in a car, at noon, and and and... you know it. Is it possible? Let me know in the comment below, but I won't do it anyway, hahaha.
I wish Indonesian SOGO or guardian, or even the official counter here, will provide more colors. People are just curious with what they have.
Personally, I wish that the sales girl is willing to recommend me the suitable color, I mean, not everyone knows about it though. As a person who works there all day long, I think they know better.


PROS:
1. Cheap (approximately $7 - $8 = Rp70.000 - Rp85.000
2. Easy to carry
3. The texture is so soft
4. Many colors are provided
5. Simple packaging



CONS:
1. The texture is too soft that you can dig in easily like an ice cream! Like, accidentally hit by your finger nail, then you will cry, hahaha. The word Bouncy, really means it.
2. No ingredients stated + no box
3. Hard to blend, and you have to put so much to make it visible


DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
No, I'll try the powder one. This is just like an introduction of blush on to me.


RATE: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment