Wednesday 11 February 2015

[ REVIEW ] Aloe Moistfull Soothing Cream and First Essence by ETUDE HOUSE

I'm sure this product is already common among ETUDE HOUSE's skincare lovers..
The smell, the container, the multi-function purpose, and so on...

It's the Aloe Moistfull Soothing cream!



I'm too late isn't it? Hahahah
People have began to do reviews about this since ages ago, while me only start now.. Hahaha. That's because I bought this around 4 months ago, together with the Pink Powder Spot by AC Clinic, but since then on... I haven't tried to put it on my face, because I still have a lot of creams and other skincare treatments in my closet, so I was planning on doing it this year...





I read a lot of reviews about this product, Collagen cream, and also White cream, and then I decided to purchase one of those, which is the Aloe, and then... as far as I know, for oily skin type, this is really suitable for you, because it doesn't leave oily or greasy residue that makes your face over glowing, but simply absorbed onto your skin quickly!
Collagen line is for dry skin type, because the function is basically like to moisturize and makes your dry skin feel alive.. for White line I don't know much... but mainly for brightening or whitening...

If you have an oily skin like mine, you should this post until the end.. Hahaha!

Let's check this out..!



 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETUDE HOUSE
Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream

Moistfull Aloe contains Baobab Tree and Organic Aloe content to lift and tighten complexion while soothing. Facial cream maintains moist texture for nourishing care. Void of paraben, talc, and ethanol
Direction: Apply cream to all areas of the face and neck as the final step in skincare


Moistfull Aloe First Essence
Moistfull Aloe contains Baobab Tree and Organic Aloe content to lift and tighten complexion while soothing.Hydrating moisture essence maintains 86,9% Organic Aloe composition. Void of paraben and talc
Direction: Apply essence to all areas of the face and neck
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


These days, I've been using this product a lot and it's really a-must for me!

0 For the essence, I use it as a moisturizers before putting on my make up, or at least before starting my morning skin care routine. Umm.. How do I say this.. My air-con is always on in the morning, so after bath, I would feel the chill down up my feet, and I feel refreshed! But not my face!
My face would be very dry and stiff. That's why the essence is needed to re-hydrates my inner skin I and moisturizes the outer part, just to look healthy.. bet you all do..

0 For the soothing cream, now I use it as a night cream before bed time, and it really works well in cooling down my skin! Well, I usually use an ordinary night cream for my last treatment before I go to sleep, but the next morning I found that my skin turns to be sooooo oily and wet, like I'm sweating the whole night. But this cream doesn't. The next morning my skin would be not so oily, but so moist like I just put it a minute ago.. Love this a lot!



The product comes with a white spatula. People say that you can dig the cream up with the spatula, then you can keep the cream hygienic and away from bacteria, but... what I can say is... It depends on how you treat the spatula too...
1. Do you always clean it?
2. Do you always put it on a clean and dry place?
3. Do you use the cream on it completely or leave some residues on the spatula?


That really matters dearests....

So, the container of the soothing cream is made of glass, while the essence is made up plastic.
In a drama To The Beautiful You, starring f(x) Sulli and SHINee's Minho, there was a scene where Sulli accidentally dropped her collagen cream when she was arguing with Minho's girl friend, and... it broke and rupture completely...
So, be careful not to drop your container!






The texture of the essence is really light, but not like a water or syrup.. Slightly lighter than syrup I guess..
The essence easily dries up once you apply it on your skin. So, you don't have to wait too long...
I really love this, and it smells not too strong too~



While for the cream....





It smells good and I really love the smell. Well.. I don't know how the Aloe smells.. but whatever.. And I guess I took too much from the container, only to put it on my hand.. Duhh...... -_-




For the texture, it is of course creamy, but even lighter than my night cream... And it has cooling sensation a bit. I'm truly sorry I didn't put the picture after I blend the cream all over my hand, 'cause I guess I accidentally deleted it or whatever...
But it blends perfectly and dries quickly, leaving your skin moisturized and smooth. Wuu! I really love it a lot...

I guess I'm gonna throw my night cream away.. It contains paraben even though it comes from a well-known brand, but yeah.. My skin is more precious, so that's why..

Once again, I will say, this product is suitable for oily skin like mine..!!
If your skin is dry, you should pick up the collagen line.. Basically the two have the same function..

Remember not to apply any skincare that contains paraben!!
  

PROS:
1. Nice smell!

2. It's pretty affordable for a product that has no paraben
3. Blends perfectly and dries up easily
4. Multi-function cream. You can use it as your moisturizer or night cream, or may be lotion for your hand and neck..


CONS:
1. Fragile container.............. LOL



DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Yes!! But I'm still curious about the collagen line, so I guess I need to purchase that in future


RATE: 5/5

4 comments:

  1. I have Normal with slightly oily t-zone. looks like this would be my next summer routine! but now it's the cold season i might try their collagen line.

    Nice review, I'll now follow your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply...
      Thanks for your comment, and yeah, I guess we have similar skin type, but my T-zone just really oily, LOL.. I really recommend to use this after shower, as a moisturizer :D

      Delete

  2. Report Bugs Topic tells about the bug reports of this blogs....

    Soothing Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this product but i do have a dry skin. I would like to use the collagen line but it is way more expensive compare to this one. Since my skin is dry, all i need is moisturizer to moisturize my skin. Should i give it a go though my skin is dry? The collagen one is a bit pricey and I guess that the two products have the same effect. So should i give it a try???

    ReplyDelete