Friday 9 January 2015

[ REVIEW ] MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Pure Concealer Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer #1 Light Beige

If you see my haul from Malaysia two months ago, you probably noticed this product.
It's an essence concealer from Maybelline, and yeah, I just noticed that too when my sister bought this.
It's available in Malaysia guardian!
guardian in Indonesia really sucks man, honestly... There's only mascara, eyeliner, blush on, powder, but not concealer -_- it's really important, isn't it? Especially if the packaging is so handy like this that I'm going to show you.


Actually, my sister bought it first, and then she accidentally tried to use it in front of me. And then I asked her where she bought it, and in that time we were already in the airport, about to return to Indonesia, waiting to fly. Turns out she told me that she bought it in guardian nearby. That time, I had no time anymore to look around up and down, so she gave me hers and asked me to pay, while she was still waiting for 3 or 4 hours, so she can get another one..

What a tiring tour we had that time in KLIA 2. That's probably the most tiring one.

So, back to the concealer....




I've been using this quite often, and it's really nice. If we are not sweating so much, it won't fade.. And it's almost the same like lip gloss..
I personally adore the brush, but, as the picture above show you, actually you don't need so much amount to cover one blemishes or acne, you only need a little.

Talk about the size, I also have the similar product that has the same size. Well, people might get confused when they grab this from my pouch, they will thought this as a nude lip gloss or lip cream, hahahaha




Yup, similar with my NYX Xtreme lip cream, whom I loved the most! Hahaha.
Oh yeah, these days I put the concealer in my bag, in case may be I need it when I have no time to go home or when I travel somewhere.
These pair probably the best for you!

No box. No Explanation. Geez...
Just know this as a concealer and that's it!

Just like what I mentioned in the title, it's #1 Light shade. I usually always choose any product, mostly powder pact or concealer or BB cream in natural shade, but my sister told me that I have to use brighter color on my face..
Take this as a reminder.

So, check this out!


You can't help it. The brush probably will have this amount when you pull it out. This amount probably enough to cover a lot of blemishes on your face, including the area under your eye.

The texture is creamy, less heavy than my ETUDE HOUSE's BB cream. Almost... no smell.




What I did is, let say that the color of eye brow pencil I drew on my hand is the blemishes. I put some on my hand and then spread it. It will ends great if you spread it well, okay..


And.... It's done....!!

Next, I was trying it on my face...

Before

Just apply it like this. Three dots under your eyes are definitely enough. I've tried this before and it's really enough!
Look, my chin currently has quite numbers of blemishes because of acne's scars or whatever, so usually I take quite a lot of concealer to conceal that part.







And then... It's done!!

After

I purchased this for only RM19.90 or minus the 90 cents.
It's so cheap!!
And yeah, I've seen that ETUDE HOUSE, but some of bloggers said that they don't really like the brush. It's awful! LOL no kidding, I mean the brush is not like this, even from the picture, I know it, hahaha.



PROS:
1. Covers blemishes perfectly
2. Cheap
3. Last longer if you are not sweating!
4. I..... definitely love the brush!
5. Easy to carry. Doesn't take a lot of spaces. Suitable for traveling or touch-up


CONS:

1. The brush takes too much of it when I pull it out, like I mentioned above, but that's not really a problem for me I guess.

 


DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
 

Yes!!!!

RATE: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment