Friday 9 January 2015

[ REVIEW ] Drawing Eye Brow #01 Dark Brown by ETUDE HOUSE

Honestly, I'm not so into taking care my eye brow yet, but looking at every make up tutorial in Youtube or wherever, they all use eye brow pencil to draw on it and make it in an even shape. Essential thing, I guess.

I really cannot draw on my face nicely!! That goes to eyeliner too.
So anyway, this is my first time buying an eye brow pencil, and it's from ETUDE HOUSE, because they are very cheap.
It's Drawing Eye Brow...





The color of the pencil is the same with the shade in it. So it's dark brown. You can still differentiate it with the other color. Based on this picture, on the right side is the brush, while the left side is a pencil.
Note that it's still brand new and I just open it for doing this blog.

A little bit of story about eye brow, among the women in my family, I guess I'm the only who can't draw my own eye brow.. I'm almost 20 and I only began my experiment in make up around one year ago. My mom and my sister said it's so easy and that's why too.. their eye brows look more even than mine.
Oh yeah.. more than 10 years ago, when I was still a kid.. I banged into a sharp corner of a wall in my house. It was bleeding so much and... I cried a lot after that happened. It happened because I was playing hide-and-seek with my brother, and I had to hide somewhere. So, I covered myself with a blanket and crawled to nowhere, and I can't see what is in front of me... and then.. BANG! Almost torn my right eyebrow and left scars till now. And.. so, that's my story.
If you look at my photos in previous posts, you can see it, CLEARLY!

Moral of the story: Play hard, but not too "hard"







The moment I opened this and took a picture, it was probably the first time I'm holding an eye brow pencil to draw my own eye brow. So, I'm really sorry if doesn't look nice like you wish, LOL
Actually at first, I was only planning to draw it on my hand, but it didn't come really well like I expected, so I decided to draw on my left brow.



After convincing myself, okay, this is it, the first time to do this only with the phone as my mirror, because I'm currently in college library, because the lighting and brightness are perfect!! than my toilet.. LOL

Right, almost forgot, this pencil doesn't come out with box and without clear English explanation or direction.


Before
In progress......

After
I go to campus not for attending class but sitting on the library, doing my blog and assignment. LOL. This place is the most comfortable in my campus. That's why I'm completely bare-faced today, only applied BB cream and powder pact..

So, that's my story about eye brow.. Hahaha
Anyway, why I chose dark brown shade instead of black, because the black was not available.. Hahahahahahahahha
*lame




PROS:
Everything is great! Packaging, color, price, etc. May be it's because I'm still a beginner~


 

CONS:
 -


DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?

Yes! Why not? It's so cheap!


RATE: 4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment