Wednesday 14 January 2015

[ REVIEW ] Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream by ETUDE HOUSE

Hi ladies,
Today's review is about my ETUDE HOUSE's hand cream.
So, have you read my story about hand cream on my previous post? Well, if you haven't, click here first, 'cause first of all, you gotta know all stuff about hand cream.

So, this is my hand cream, which I really love! And it's always in my bag and I can reach it whenever I want to.


It's my second time using this. Actually there are 2 more different ingredient, but I don't know why I really love this.
Here's the line...
 
http://gd.image-gmkt.com/mi/350/048/420048350.jpg 


Alright, I can't find the picture I want, I mean, just the hand cream alone, but at the end, found this.. -_- Well, it not appropriate to steal somebody's picture, so better take this. Just assume it's official one.
Okay, so, the hand cream is on the left side. Yellow one is from collagen, light blue one is from certain vitamin, while mine is shea butter.
From this picture, I already tried the hand mask on the right. Behind the hand mask, is the foot mask!
This is what I was talking about. You can buy this for massage instead of going to massage or spa center, but of course you still need help ~ Hahaha
The cute things above are also hand cream, it has 5 different smell, but I've tried it before one only, because that time ETUDE HOUSE Malaysia threw a Big SALE on the store. I think I bought it for only RM9.90.

Okay, back to the point,
This hand cream has 5% Shea Butter, which needed to moisturize your dry hand, especially when you are always staying in a air-con room..


My phone can't really captured my hand when it's really dry. You can feel it right?
So, just like this.. if you can see the difference


So, let's start with the product...



Only a small parts written in English.
Oh yeah.. This one is 50ml guys, just a reminder, because there is another big size, I think 100ml.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETUDE HOUSE
Hand Bouquet
Rich Butter Hand Cream

The rich essence of shea butter moisturizes and nourishes hands with an improved anti wrinkle formula for soft, smooth hands
Direction: Apply cream onto palm and rub hands together, messaging to all areas: palms, wrists and fingers. Also applicable to arms
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No distinct feature.. Just a tube :'(
But at least I can carry it easily, without worrying the tube might crack or the content might spill when I simply put it in my bag, because the tube itself is quite strong.
When you press it down, you can feel it..


The texture is not really heavy, what I can tell you is, the feeling is absolutely different with body lotion like Vaselline. Seriously.
For this one, the smell is not really strong but I really love it!
The smell stays for a long time.


Apply some on your hand and spread it well..
You can use it for your arms as well..

And then, it's done..


May be on the picture above, you really can't see the difference, but for me...
After applying some on my hands, rubbing my hands and massage lightly, now I feel warmer (because I'm currently in an air-con room, and it's flipping cold!) and my hands are smooth and moist!



PROS:
1. Works perfectly in moisturizing hands and make my hands smooth
2. Pretty cheap (for a hand cream). Actually in reality, for small hand cream like this, we can purchase around 4 bottles of body lotion (100ml)
3. Simple design for those who doesn't love pinky things so much.. Suitable for a mother too. Well, a mother would not carry this kind  of hand cream, isn't it? Hahaha I'm talking for the women above 30.
4. Very light and handy
5. Smells good!
6. STILL EXIST!!




CONS:
-



DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Yes!! 'Cause it works perfectly and does not need so much space in my bag.

RATE: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. hand bouquet untuk pernikahan saya menggunakan kedua bunga tersebut sebagai ornamennya. tulip bouquet

    ReplyDelete