Friday 1 May 2015

[ REVIEW ] Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff by ETUDE HOUSE

It's a thing I just bought from March Haul, and I've been waiting to try it!
It's a cleansing puff from ETUDE HOUSE!! Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff!


I've been using it for the whole month! And especially it's really suitable when you want to wash your face at night.. After going out may be? Haha
It really helps to cleanse your face, rather than just with your palms. Moreover, you might be wondering, why the name is "Natural Jelly...." Why jelly? Is it made of pure jelly, or a mixture of jelly, or looks like jelly?

Actually, I did not intend to purchase this. The cleanser that I want to buy is cleanser brush from Wonder Pore line. I read a lot of review and some of them say it's really good and works really well with their skin. Well, after all it's a brush, that can deeply cleanse your pores, but because this puff is affordable, I chose this.


Bad thing is, it doesn't have English translation, so I have no idea what it is saying -_- Geez... They only concentrate on making translation for skincare product. Hmm..
The explanation will be likely how to use this puff and how to make it dry after you use it..
It's a beauty tool and yet you don't make it easier for us to understand, ETUDE HOUSE. You should realize this is quite important to for taking care our faces.



It was bit damp inside the plastic when I opened it up to take the puff, so it was a bit wet. I thought something was wrong when they deliver the product or what, but later on... I understand..

It's white puff with a shape of semi-sphere. It has a thread underneath, and it is used to hang the puff on somewhere. The puff is not like what you used for washing dirty dishes in the kitchen, this one is completely different. In fact, the sponge for washing dishes has a small nearly invisible pores, but this one, especially on the flat surface has big pores.. so it's a bit rough when you rub it on your face, but it's still safe...



This looks like a sponge biscuit you used to eat as a snack, right? We have something like that in Indonesia and I really like it. However, it gives you a complete relaxation on your face after your tiring and exhausted days. I usually use this tool for night shower after going out. It doesn't hurt of course..
Just rubbing in a circular motion from cheeks, goes up to the forehead, another cheek, chin and then T-Zone area, which is so necessary to take off. The slit around the nose where the sebum and oils gathers is needed to be cleaned with this puff... Sometimes I use the corner of the puff, which is a bit rough and sharp to wipe on the nose or other narrow area...


This is a great pair for cleansing your face at night!
Not only the cleanser itself does a really great job, but with the help of the puff, the result is even better.

I don't have the picture of me washing my face or the experiment, but I can assure you that this puff works really well to cleanse your pores or whatever. Well, just don't use it for body, only for your face.

Note:
It is made of, kind of jelly.. Not really complete jelly, but basically not like the one to wash your dishes. So, no matter how hard you squish it, it will goes back to the original shape. And then, don't be shock that after days you don't use it, it will contracts and becomes smaller when it dries up.. I got shock at first and even thought that I can't use it anymore.. But, if you want to use it, pour water onto it, and it will be back to normal again~~~ Hahaha.
I suggest you not to share with other people. It's yours. The hygienic risk is in your hand

 
PROS:
1. Affordable!

2. Can be re-use for a long time (personally I think one year or more)
3. Thread underneath is useful because you seriously need to hang it somewhere! Don't cut it off
4. The skin becomes moist or like smooth after using it


CONS:
  -

DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE? 
Yes!!!!!

RATE: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment