Wednesday 4 February 2015

[ REVIEW ] Puff & Brush Cleaning Mist by ETUDE HOUSE

Oh my... is already...??

feb-22


Time flies yeah? I've only done a few shares and reviews on January and now I've to do everything quickly, I don't want to do so little this month.. Hahaha

So, what I'm going to review now is.. just like the title.. the Puff & Brush Cleaning Mist by ETUDE HOUSE, which I recently purchased, click here to read..



On the previous post, I was not only sharing what I purchased but also about my skin irritation. I feel like today, when I ignore it (no moisturizer, no facial mist, etc) I find that it becomes worse -_- I should be hurry to use the products I purchased one by one..
So, after so many thoughts and consideration, I decided to bought this because, like I said, may be because I seldom cleanse my beauty tools like the brushes or cushion puff, this irritations come out.. So, I guess I should do something to keep my beauty tools clean, away from dirt and bacteria.

And, I can also mistakenly take this and spray it on my face, and thought it is a facial mist, hahahaha.

About the product... You also can check it out here .



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETUDE HOUSE Puff & Brush Cleaning Mist (50ml)

This is a mist type puff & brush cleanser that removes dirt and gently melts away makeup residue without the use of water. Useful for maintaining a clean and hygenic puff and brush

Direction: Spray sufficient amount of Puff & Brush Cleaning Mist onto puff or brush you wish to Clean and wipe off with dry or wet tissue. Gently pat while wiping until no residue remains on tissue. Use puff or brush after completely drying off cleansed puff and brush in cool area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning, first time, I did clean my cushion puff after 2 weeks, and my brushes after more than 6 months, (ooo nooo.....)
You know you have to clean right away when it smells bad.

I did it this way....

https://ecs3.tokopedia.net/newimg/product-1/2014/5/25/4129505/4129505_661d9b12-e419-11e3-b9d9-3a832523fab8.jpg
taken from Google


So first, my cushion puff..
BEFORE

AFTER
Actually I always clean it twice a month with my cleansing foam, and it works, even though it is not so clean like I expected.. And usually, I only use my BB cushion 3 times a week when I go for class, other than that I just use my ordinary BB cream.

So, start!





For the entire experiment, I was using a white table on my dorm's dining room, which basically made of a plywood, but I did clean the surface first before doing all this..

*pat pat pat* on the table, and now you can see the brown residue from my cushion puff

How horrible is this? The last time I clean my puff was two weeks ago..
Oh my.......


Next, brushes!!

BEFORE

AFTER (1)

AFTER (2)

The first brush is foundation and concealer brush, and the second one is usually for shading or bronzer

Honestly, for brushes, I didn't really see the difference, especially for the second brush, since it's color is probably almost the same with shade I'm using.

First brush~



*pat pat pat*
Look at this! It's my wet tissue, and I tried to wipe the residue off, and was shocked! This amount is more than the amount when I erased my makeup!


Second brush~

first wipe....

second wipe........

several wipes...........

OMG! I felt like I was painting on a drawing book! This is bad!

Sometimes you have to do this too......


even worse than the previous brush........ Omoonaaa

Don't forget to hang it somewhere to let it dry!


Okay....
I found that finally this thing works, wowww.. Just look at that amount of residues...
Who knows, if you continue using dirty brush, you can get irritation and all your daily skin treatment will be useless if you don't keep your beauty tools clean...
Please don't be like me~~~

I really recommend this! but! I guess it's perfect to use this for brush only, for cushion puff I prefer to use my cleansing foam, but both are fine actually.. 

 

PROS:
1. Smells good. It is not that strong
2. It is pretty cheap for a ETUDE HOUSE products, I bought it less than Rp60,000 or less than $6. But some online shops sell it almost $10, which is crazy...
3. Functioning well especially for brushes
4. Easy to carry the bottle



 

CONS:
-


 


DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Yes!! 



RATE: 4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment