Friday 24 October 2014

[ SHARE ] My Little 'Obstacle'

Salah satu kendalaku saat ini, yaitu... Selalu ketinggalan! Ketinggalan apa?
Well, I'm always late to buy seasonal product on time! (×̯×) Especially ETUDE HOUSE, which always have around, 2 - 3 seasonal products in ONE year.

Even though I'm really a fan of it, buying some of their (sometimes not necessary) products is so troublesome! Some of them can stay in my storage box for a long time, and when I want to use it, another product comes out, and I need more than 2 months to finish the currents products! And everything will going round and round like as a yearly cycle. The worst one is the expire date! That's killing me...softly....

Example?
Like this......

WONDER PORE Collection
AC Clinic Daily











Sweet Recipe Collection


Princess Etoinette Collection

LOCK 'N SUMMER Collection



PRINCESS HAPPY ENDING Collection
XOXO Minnie Collection

These, are just a part of everything.I don't have anything yet from Wonder Pore, Princess Etoinette, and Princess Happy Ending, but that doesn't mean I have everything from lines I didn't mention ▻_◅
Now, I have AC Clinic Daily Hinoki Water Mist, AC Clinic Daily Pink Powder Spot, Sweet Recipe All Over Color RD301, LOCK 'N SUMMER Precious Mineral Proof Any Cushion. THAT'S IT! ๏̯͡๏

From non-seasonal product? BB Cream? Yes.... Lip tint? Yes..... Lipstick? Yes...... Mask Sheet? Yes...... Nail polish? Yes......
Non-seasonal product mean they are always there, always continue producing because it's just too cute and USEFUL! And they know we're always going to buy it because it's 100% necessary!

I know some girls are just too rich, hahaha kidding, it's just that they are sooooo into ETUDE HOUSE, so they don't want to leave out anything behind. This one is a must-buy, must-buy, must-buy, everything! Must-buy. I know it's cute but......... do you really finish every single product? ๏̯͡๏

Now, I'm craving for PRINCESS HAPPY ENDING's lipstick, LOCK 'N SUMMER cushion liner, clay mask by Wonder Pore, and XOXO MInnie's highlighter and blusher, but wait? Is there any money in my wallet?
LOL

So girls, I'm really sorry if I can't review seasonal product on time. Have to deal with money I have and also every single thing I have (mask, lipstick, powder, etc) in the storage box.


Let's share about your experiences, buying ETUDE HOUSE product. I do really want to know!
Do you have any recommendation, like which product you always buy OR do you buy everything without leaving out anything? Like, you buy the whole PRINCESS HAPPY ENDING collection? And how is it now? ๏̯͡๏



 Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment