Saturday 16 January 2016

NEW YEAR, NEW PUCHASE!

Welcome back everyone to my blog!

And I absolutely hundred times would like to apologize due to me being so inactive for the past 3 - 4 months.
The things is, I am finally graduated last December, and in order to complete my studies, I have to finish one last report and have a job training in a place I wanna be in. The job training started on October last year and have to make a report based on my experience and observation every day at work. I was completely exhausted and probably did not really have time to rest other than Sunday. What I did everyday were mostly working from morning until evening, eat dinner, and sleep. That were my routine every day.
HOWEVER! I finally I feel relieved everything is over, but on the other side, I still need to continue my training, 'cause you know... It is really hard to find a real job, if you only have 3 months of training..

Starting this month, I guess I am able to be more active in doing my blog.. And you know.. If you are like me, Korean cosmetic + skincare hardcore fan, you probably know that during these few months, there were a lot of stuff coming up in the market!




You might know my favorite cleansing wipes tissue from The Face Shop from this picture. Yup, during the past 6 months, I've been trying a lot (kinda) of cleansing tissue, including those I bought from Malaysia, but NONE can beat The Face Shop cleansing tissue! I am 100% serious. I really love this a lot. Not too wet, not too dry, not too soggy, just.. Perfect! I even saw a local celebrity use it! The cotton is so soft and the amount of liquid is just so enough to wipe your whole face. Well, I tried a tissue from a brand that I don't even remember.. It completely dried up even before my make up was taken up, so I had to use another sheet, which is suck! -_- I only wiped my face once and it dried really fast.. This tissue from The Face Shop is also soooo cheap! Approximately you only pay Rp1,000 / $0.10 or less for 1 sheet..





 This is my very first time trying Innisfree products. It's not that I am not a fan.. But it's so hard to decide which one I should buy, and Innisfree is almost the same like The Body Shop concept, pure ingredients, and this ingredient is for this type of skin and so on... But I'm not buying the skincare now, but the foundation.. These two are like a baby-sized... Soooo small, especially the powder..! I don't know whether I am happy or sad.. Hahaha.. I hope the result will worth the money.. At first I wanted to buy the green one, without blur effect, just to control sebum, but it was sold out in an online shop I bought my products from, so.. Okay I just need this.. And I though the size would be at least like normal powder.. But, it's okay! (trying to be happy). While the other one, is like a type of light foundation that will increase the coverage and make the base last longer, and the size is also a baby!! >< Hahaha.. But this will be perfect for travelling! You don't have to commit bringing big glass tube while you travel..





I want to try all types of cleansing method.. I just realized that I have a lot now... -_-
I also purchased and currently using cleansing gel this month, from rice ingredient.. it's a Japanese brand and I really like it.. But I'm using the cleansing milk too, and cleansing tissue when I am just lazy at times....
Cleansing gel, cleansing cream, cleansing milk, cleansing tissues, cleansing foams (duh.. still normal), and cleansing water aka. toner... and make up water remover.. Gonna turn white soon.. LOL
'cause I find that cleansing my face only once, does not really take out everything.. There are still residues of foundation and lip products, and especially when I wear make up... I follow The Beauty Brekadown's tips ! Go follow her guys! :D I am a hardcore fan~!




Is this still considered new? I guess no... But I just want to try it... Just like the name, water... This is just colored water.. Haha.. With candy smell.. I have tried it once or twice and I really love it.. The size is just like ETUDE HOUSE's nail polishes..! REVIEW SOON!


EVERYTHING WILL BE SOON POSTED!!

1 comment: