Tuesday 31 March 2015

[ REVIEW ] Wonder Pore Freshner (10 in 1) by ETUDE HOUSE

Hey guys, it's almost the end of the month, and I need to update my blog quickly. At least by posting 2 or 3 things today, hahaha..So sorry... No matter it is holiday or school days, the laziness comes anytime.. LOL. I will try not too..

So, this post is about.......... I'm sure every beauty bloggers know, well, I'm sure they all know. It's Wonder Pore freshner!!
I am inspired to do this review quickly after watching The Beauty Breakdown on Youtube. She bought a lot of products when she went to Korea, and she did review this product too. I recommend you to check her out!


What do you thing when you hear about freshner?
Honestly, at first I thought that it is the same as toner like what I used to apply regularly. I've been using this since early March until....... Umm.. my bad, I don't have it right now for holiday. Mom gonna nag me so much for bringing too much stuff on luggage.

My pores are quite big and it literally I assume became a bit worse because back then I've never had a moisturizers before. So, note that putting so much cream like foundation everyday, might makes the pores bigger or your face is going to look a bit dull soon. Unhealthy. Just that.
I thought that by buying this freshner, I don't need a toner anymore, but I'm quite wrong.. 'cause this doesn't really work as a toner..

But first, let's check it out..





I really love the packaging's material, it's not made up paper.... I just have no idea what it is called, but it is safe. If the content spills out, it won't makes the box wet like paper..
ETUDE HOUSE provides details and functions of this product, I just can't read the Korean, so... only English..
And by the way guys, it's the 250ml, not the 500ml. I'm gonna buy the big size one if this product works well until the end.. Hahaa! Just can't wait to finish it quickly!


I'll do this review based on the check-list above. It is the remade of 7in1 Wonder Pore, which is the ancestor LOL, and I think 10in1 version came out 6 months ago? Almost end of 2014 I guess.. So, it's still new, and some online shops put its price a bit higher than the old one, and I'm surprised that some of them still have not updated their product, like wew...

Let's check inside!



The don't make it easy. Haha.. Unline ordinary box / packaging, we have to unwrap this from behind (opposite side), it is like a lock, basically. Hahaha.. Plus point for this! Unique!

So guys, usually I use Pond's toner for cleansing after shower or when I'm a bit lazy to take a shower, and the feeling of wiping your face with toner is....... like... Umm.. You know because of the alcohol. It feels somehow like a friction and hot or whatever. Excuse my language..
Before I bought this, I should be aware of what I'm buying, I don't want it to cause irritation. So I asked my friend who had tried this few years back and she said that it has a "painful" feeling... But the fact is, NOT AT ALL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETUDE HOUSE
_ Wonder Pore Freshner _

This is a total solution product that effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract.
This Freshner balances pH levels, making skin pore like baby skin and preventing skin troubles caused by pH imbalance.

[Direction] (After morning and evening cleansing) Before skincare, dispense a sufficient amount of Wonder Pore Freshner onto the side of cotton pad with holes and gently wipe from inner to outer areas of face
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

250ml bottle





The bottle is decorated beautifully with the product's detail, and the picture above this sentence is clearly showing that this freshner, is supposed to cleanse the pores by picking out the dirt and bacteria inside. Not really taking it out, but reducing the size until it disappears.
So, the solution is colorless and at first I thought it has no smells..

Since the bottle doesn't really has an English explanation, it's better to keep the box until the product is gone. Who knows may be you want to give this to someone after several using? Hahaha.



Since at first I thought that it is the same like a toner, so I carefully applied it by using a cotton pad. I don't know whether the quality of the cotton pad I used is not good or what, but the solution (on the cotton pad) disappear to quickly before I can wiped all parts of my face, and the cotton pad became rough and it hurts my face a lot :'( Should buy new one.....

The alcohol in it is not too strong as it is in a toner, so now I feel secure to pour it straight away onto my hand, rather than onto a cotton pad. When you wipe you face with it, it feels... cool and refreshing! Especially after shower! I always apply it after shower before putting any cream or moisturizers.

The list here will sum up all my opinion!

(V) : True. It works
(X) : False. It doesn't work at all
(O) : Not sure. Not visible
1. Balance skin's ideal pH level (O)
2. Refine skin tone (V)
3. Keep the elasticity of pores (O)
4. Remove skin surface's dead skin cells (X)
5. Cleanse pore insides with cooling effect (V)
6. Deep cleanse pores (V)
7. Minimize appearance or pores (V)
8. Control a large amount of sebum (X)
9. Moisture inside and outside of skin (O)
10. Complete smooth glass-like texture (X)


PROS:
1. It's cheap for a multifunction solution (worth it)
2. Applying it regularly will make some changes definitely, like small pores. I think it is possible
3. Famous product. You ask every beauty bloggers (I prefer those who knows K-cosmetic or K-pop) they will know it. The Beauty BreakDown for example!
4. Available in online store and offline store. It won't disappear.
5. Additional product for improvement = the corrector and the whipping foam. I guess it really helps. 


CONS:
1. My face is still oily after applying it ( I stay in an air-conditioned room)
2. Honestly, I still need a toner or water cleanser, because basically this is not to wipe your makeup. Well.. I hope you know..
3. Note that different skin type has different effect
 

DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?

Not sure.

RATE: 4/5

2 comments:

  1. Dear, sekarang wonder pore freshner tersedia loh di nihonmartbeauty.com

    mampir-mampir ya dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the packaging is wonderful as it makes it really easy and mess-free! Don't really see my pores getting smaller, but it definitely does reduce the oils on my skin.

    For my full review, head to:
    http://lifewithaudrey21.blogspot.com/2016/09/review-etude-house-wonder-pore-freshner_20.html

    ReplyDelete