Saturday 21 March 2015

[ REVIEW ] I'm REAL Broccoli Mask Sheet Vitality by TONY MOLY

Hey guys! Long time no see...
I've been so busy lately with my final exam which just ended 2 days ago, and now I have two weeks of holiday, and now I'm in Bali!!
Holiday for student is incredibly precious, am I right? Haha.. LOL

Anyway, this post will be a bit short, as the title says, it's a mask.....
So, there would be only my first impression, comments, and recommendation.
I save a lot of pictures for my blog, so, well... to be honest, this mask pictures was taken around 2 weeks ago.. But my mind is still fresh, and this mask is one of my favorite now!

So, let's get started!



It's about this mask from Tony Moly, which now is my favorite! I bought this in Malaysia on November last year, and was applying my other old mask regularly, so that I can try this one quickly.
The packaging is adorable.. The big picture of broccoli is really captivating, and it's the main point for me.. even though it looks a bit boring though.. Hahaha..



The explanation and everything are neat, not too small and still visible.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Moly
I'm REAL Broccoli Mask Sheet
o Vitality o

Broccoli mask provides vitalizing energy to tired skin

(Direction) Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20 - 30 minutes and then remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The explanation in English is very short, like.. Wew.. Are you sure?


It fitted my face perfectly! And the cotton is also very smooth, like the mask from BEYOND. But however, the mask from BEYOND was kinda big, especially the area for the eyes. I think this mask is so perfect for girls who have smaller face..

*** For Indonesian (in Indonesia), I can assure you that buying in an offline store is quite cheap. I seriously agree with that, 'cause I've bought a couple of products from there these days. It's cheaper than ETUDE HOUSE. Seriously guys! And sometimes, they are throwing a discount! And it's really a good deal. Some of the masks are never be available by online. Even if some do, the price gap between offline and online is not really big, so it can better to buy in the store.
If you want to buy something from Tony Moly but still can't find it by online, well, just go to the store. At least, the price is still reasonable and makes sense



PROS:
1. Thin and smooth cotton
2. Fits onto small face perfectly!
3. It's quite cheap in an offline store. Even cheaper than ETUDE HOUSE and The Face Shop.
4. They have many different kind of ingredients for your face needs

CONS:
-

DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
Yes!!


RATE: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment