Wednesday 3 December 2014

[ REVIEW ] Oh! M' Eye Lash Slimcara Volume & Curl by ETUDE HOUSE

Long time no see beauty bloggers! It's finally December and I haven't update my blog after I think more than a week.
So, straight to the point.This review is quite short anyway..
My review now is about the mascara from ETUDE HOUSE, but it's not an ordinary mascara. Like from the name, "slimcara", it's unbearably slim, unlike their mascara collection.
You can  click here for My Haul! to check about it..
I bought this for RM19.90 in ETUDE HOUSE Malaysia, 'cause I always wanted to buy it in Indonesia, but not every online shops have it.



So, this mascara comes without box. Is other mascara from ETUDE HOUSE like this too? Comes without box, which makes me quite insecure, 'cause may be it's not new anymore.
I asked the sales girl too, to make sure that it's new, and she said yes and show me the seal too, but in this picture I already threw it away.

So, this mascara mainly is not for your upper lash, because the brush is so tiny.. you will mostly used it for your lower lashes.
I find this thing cute though, since I only began wearing mascara and eyeliner around this year on July. So, still a beginner huh? LOL. If you also find a similar mascara like this with a tiny brush, please do let me know.. Thanks..

Back to the point, let's see what's inside..


I can't focus properly, sorry. My hand was very shaky.
The brush is just like this..

and.. I did compare it with my MAYBELLINE Mascara Magnum Volum Express  too, which I used it so often. And the comparison was, wow!




Such a big difference huh? LOL



I only put it on my right lower lashes (pic: left) to see the difference.
Actually the picture taken around 1 week ago or around 10 days may be. I forgot, I think I already put the MAYBELLINE mascara on my upper lashes, but whatever..

And... It's done!!


I think I put too much though. The first picture was only 2 times, and then since I can't see the difference, I did more until around 5 times in the end.. LOL


So, girls.. The function of this mascara is not for upper lashes, or to make your lashes become thick! NO! And then, it does not really volume your mascara..
It only helps you to blacken your lower lashes, because if you use a big brush for that.. You know.. You can end up messing your other make up around your eyes.. End up erasing your blush or whatever under your eye and redo again and again..




PROS:
1. CHEAP
2. Finally you have the way to blacken your lower lashes without messing your under-eye make up!!!
3. Does not really takes space (Ofc! That's just a freaking tiny mascara!)



CONS:
1. I can't really see whether the contain is still full or not, because the brush is hardly picking up the contain -_- That I have to stir it and then whatever.....
2. NO BOX. Please 'BOX' your mascara, ETUDE HOUSE!!
3. Does not really volume, when they said it is to "volume and curl"




DO I WANT TO REPURCHASE?
No, not really. I find that I waste my money just for mascara if I have to purchase this.. Actually you can do that with other mascara too if you have your own way. This thing is only for you who loves make up and unique stuff, and that just like what I said, do not really want to mess up you make up~


RATE: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment